This is a great idea for Valentine’s Day coming up for Grandparents, teachers, close friends etc. From Sugar Bush Kids website:
- Glass Jar (Clear..Interesting shape is best)
- Cut Magazine pictures of flower or some other theme or tissue paper.
- Old Kid’s photos works well too, use the ones that did not turn out quite right and cut out what you want
- Great way to use up your small pieces of left over wrapping paper (Christmas, Birthday, Shower…)
- Modge-podge or white glue that dries clear
- Acrylic Craft Varnish
- Glue pictures onto the glass jar in a hap-hazard mosaic with pictures facing out. Cover sides of jar completely and let dry.
- Cover jar with Acrylic craft Varnish to seal and shine (Easy alternative to varnish …just use more white craft glue that dries clear)
- Fill with dried flowers